Morgan Wallen Talks Son Indigo Wilder | What He Enjoys Most About Being A Dad

 


Morgan Wallen shared more statistics about his almost two-year-old son Indigo Wilder Wallen’s first concert at this yr’s Billboard Music Awards on Sunday (May 15).

Indigo attended his first live performance returned in March and he noticed none apart from his dad, Wallen. Indigo Wilder, whose nickname is “Indie,” attended his dad’s Nashville forestall on the offered-out Dangerous tour, which is in support of Wallen’s double album of the equal name. Indie attended the live performance alongside his mom, KT Smith, his grandparents, Lesli & Tommy, and his aunts, Mikaela and Ashlyne Wallen.

Wallen mentioned his display being his son’s first concert with Entertainment Tonight on the crimson carpet in advance of the awards show on Sunday (May 15).

“It was special, you realize, I form of dressed him like me and the entirety. We did the whole little shebang,” Wallen shared. “It was outstanding, he got to spend it inside the suite with my own family and some other human beings. I think Jason Aldean changed into in there, so, he was in some quite accurate organisation for his first concert,” he introduced.

Smith shared pictures of she and Wallen’s son on the time on social media, writing, “may or might not have cried seeing little guy’s watch his daddy for his first ever concert, additionally surrounded through love from own family” before adding a 🤍 emoji.

Included inside the collection of photographs Smith shared had been a few pictures of her and her son in the suite-degree of the stadium in addition to a photograph of Indie slumbering at the same time as wearing a couple of noise-canceling headphones.

Morgan Wallen Also Opened Up About What He Enjoys Most About Being A Dad & Co-Parenting With KT Smith

During the interview with Entertainment Tonight, Wallen also shared what he enjoys maximum about being a dad.

“I suppose seeing him get a persona,” Wallen stated. “He’s starting to get where I inform him no and he just kind of seems at me… I know it’s about to get worse, however I love it.”

In addition, Wallen stated that he’s preparing to plot his son Indie’s second party “in some weeks” and that co-parenting with his mom, Smith goes very well.

“[Co-parenting is] right, I got no court cases,” Wallen said. “I changed into concerned about it in the beginning, but I experience very snug with it and I’m genuinely happy with the way me and his mom take care of it,” he continued.

During the interview alongside his mom Lesli, Wallen also credited his son as being his saving grace in getting him via the scandal in which he changed into caught the use of a racial slur on camera.

In reflecting on his boom over the last 12 months, Wallen said, “I suppose mainly I can characteristic it to being a dad, you understand, just on account that I have every other existence that I’m chargeable for. It type of placed things into perspective for me, so I didn’t genuinely have a choice.”

Wallen also received the award for Top Country Male Artist at Sunday’s award display. He also done his songs, “Don’t Think Jesus” and “Wasted On You.”

Comments